December 16, 2011

My favorite Animal

Since i was a girl, my favorite animals are Dinosaurs or failing, animals considered monsters or horrible creatures, how deep seas, spiders and mice...

When i was a child, i collected dinosaur's figures (still i have it) and i've a lot of  dinosaurs and mitologic monster's book, but there are only one that i loved for this tirany and bloody behavoiur, the Tyrannosaurus Rex, called of this form because he was the emperor of the cretacic era, the most giant carnivourus and most dangerous, for me that's great.

About my five years, i chased my classmates about all the patio for to hunt them , i played that i a T-rex and they was my dams therefore i bit them and makes them cry... jajaja i loved this...

The T-rex, was an animal  of the group of theropodes, group that contains the most giant terrestrial carnivorous of the triasic, average about 16 meters long for 6 meters high and  his weight was major that an africanus elephant.

He was the major assasin, and eat carnivorous and herviborous dinosaurs, knocked down them by his great body, he had a very short forelegs and a big hind legs with a prominent claw that used to tear his victims, his jaws, full of sharp teeth prevented the escaped dam, and bit his legs until them death...

Since my 4 years i want to try enter to the animatronics museum, but until today,  never i could not go, i hope that the next year could be, and can see the amazing world of dinosaurs, with eyes of childrens with her first toy.



4 comments:

  1. I see this animals in a movie that I like: the jurassic park..It is very interested animals
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinosaurs?? But nino, they were so dangerous hahaha.. When i was a child, they were so scary for me!! D: (but not today ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow!!! Dinosaurs?, this is a BIG animal (Y). i like it because i collected dinosaur`s magazines jajaja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajajaja your posts always I surpised.
    I don't like dinosaurs, the only I like is Dino (yaba daba duuuuu)

    ReplyDelete

Dosis Diarias